Monday, September 26, 2005

She is fine thank God


Call me crazy or anything else ,but really I am so so happy ,I read news that made my day today in El-fagr weekly newspaper ,you know this scandal newspaper which Editor in chief is Adal Hamoodah
well it is small news saying that Empress Fawzia Ahmed Fouad is coming back to Egypt after spending the Summer with her daughter Princess Shinaz in Switzerland and that she is fine despite her old age 80 year may God extend her age
well I love her so much
she is my favorite Egyptian royal Character along with Queen Farida 'it is so clear after all I use Farida's picture as my avatar her' by the way both were friends
These ladies were real royals and real queens not like those recent Queens of Rania's kind
I am very happy because there were sad rumors that Empress Fawzia passed away or she was so so sick and poor !!!!!!!!! But it turned to be just lies
Inshallah I will make a website for this fine Egyptian lady 'I got photo Archive for her I doubt that anyone on the web got it
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.