Thursday, August 3, 2006

Hezbollah didn't use any human shields people


I don't need to say this or prove it but because of the ill Israeli claims about Qana and that they did nothing and it was Hezbollah who bombed the house in one story and used the disabled children from another story Here is a link for an article by Dahr Jamil who is in Lebanon now


Another proof and this is an image proof


T_2400a1df-996a-4f01-ab80-7f2ec457abdb.jpg


This is a father whom I recall very well , and he was carrying his daughter ,the young dead body wearing a rose pyjama ,I believe the kid's name was either Fatima or Zeinab


This man was already completely suffering from a nervous break ,that girl wasn't the only child he lost in the raid, I saw him in alive coverage , no change in footage or montage , no ,this man arrived to place where they gathered the dead bodies of children together ,a terrifying scene I know that I won't forget it easily the rest of my life , the man beside his cousin were screaming like the crazy , in fact they have all the right to lose their minds ,they lost their kids , we are the Arabs so emotional , we can't hided our emotions especially in these hard times when we lose a very close person in such a way especially the villagers like this man , the truth always comes from humans when they lose control , this man lost any control on his nerves ,emotion ,he couldn't hide a thing


and thus when he said in front of all the camera that there were no Hezbollah elements in the house or any rocket launchers in the area


Then I will believe him


I believe because I know that he lost his precious , he doesn't need to lie for the sake of anyone or to hide anyone


I will believe him and I won't believe those who made Qana no.1 or their old allies from Lebanese spies




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.