Sunday, May 27, 2007

Help Our Fight for Real Democracy - washingtonpost.com

 Wael Abbas for the Washingtonpost

Must read till the end you will have a better image of what is going really in Egypt

Bravo Wael and May Allah bless you and protect you

I am very proud and jealous at the same time ,I can't deny but who I am to speak ,the man deserves it ,I mean I am sitting on my butt where as he is risking his life for the truth

Link to Help Our Fight for Real Democracy - washingtonpost.com

 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we are all sitting on our asses, but if you have a blog that educates others, even though you may not be an "activist", then you are making progress and doing something worthwhile. So cut yourself some slack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I don't know Vagabond sometimes I feel all what I am doing is talking but with no change

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.