Saturday, August 4, 2007

Egyptian illustrators in Drawn.ca

I may not be an illustrator and my drawing sucks but I love illustration so much and I guess you  knew that I love design and art too so it is not  a strange thing to find a website like Drawn in my bookmarks

Without any further introduction yesterday I was so happy to find a post about the Egyptian illustrators , those talented ,very talented young illustrators in the front page of Drawn

these young artists just like any talented Egyptians need more attention

2 comments:

  1. Zaaainaaab ... ana mo3gab gidan beeky !! LOL
    keep impressing all passing through !

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.