Monday, November 17, 2008

Remember the Shaha boy

I could not forget him and I always wonder about the updates of his case .His mother ; the poor maid succeeded in making the case reach to the court ,  the Mansoura felonies court !! Anyhow on the next 30th November the trial will continue in Mansoura , the Sheriff of the police station is accused along with his deputies for what happened to Mohamed Mamdouh. I do not know but what has done to Mohamed Mamdouh is a crime not a felony ,torture is a crime according to our laws.
Anyhow this is better than nothing , I won’t be shocked if I know that this sheriff and his deputies will get three years only !!

Thanks for Torture in Egypt for the Update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.