Sunday, May 7, 2006

Noha El-Zeny, a woman from the Nile Valley "What you don't know about her !?"

I really love this woman and I am honoured to be an Egyptian Woman like her and honoured more to find that once my family knew her personally

I am talking about this great lady whose courage was one of the factors pumped more fuel over the fire of Judges anger in the valley of the Nile

I am talking about Judge Noha El-Zeny

Today right now she is speaking on Air on Mona El-Shazely's 10' Clock hit show for the first time , great lady , a sophisticated lady , her Arabic is so great

what makes more proud is that it turned out my family knew her personally from sometimes , yes it isn't that so great

what is more greater is that she was my mom's friend at high School in the Kommia School at Agouza in late 60s and guess what young Noha was n't going to be a Judge at all , she was going to be an agriculture engineer yes

She joined with my mom the faculty of Agriculture in Cairo University yet she couldn't pass it , already in the first term she failed in 5 subjects !! and so she decided to join the faculty of Law in the same University and life couldn't be stranger like this !!

Already her uncle El-Ashamoy , the millionaire who was Muslim Brother veteran used to lived in front of my grand parents home, El-Ashamoy left Egypt to Switzerland , she never saw him as she said in the show , my grand mom told me that he departed before she was born , not like Rosa-Elyoussef daily claims , also her dad who was a judge also was a Muslim Brother member

Mom told me that she expected Noha to behave like this bold and brave as she used to be so since very young age, she would bring it on over the regime head as Mom said once

I am very happy and I am very proud , I wish that Mom were still in touch with this fine lady

Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.