Sunday, July 8, 2007

More spies news in Egypt

A SOS Message

Ok the El-Falali's sudden death and also the attack of the journalists on the Nuke engineer Mohamed Saber made his father sent an open letter to President Mubarak through El-Dostor newspaper defending his son and asking for mercy , also attacking the journalists and media that attacked his son badly and made fun of him in his point of view "I guess this includes me"

The man I believe wrote this message after Balal Fadl huge sarcastic attack on his son , strangely Fadl saw the resemblance between Saber and legendary Egyptian Comedian Fouad El-Mohandes

Seriously he should not attack the journalists , I am sorry his son's merry attitude in the trial , I don't know why his son was insisting on laughing and smiling as he was in some party not in a trial for the charge of espionage ,the charge whose penalty in the time of war is death

The father's justification for his son's smiley face in the court that his very kind son was sure from his innocence !!!

I do not but his son must be so naive to attack like this in the court compared to the size and the nature of the charge he is facing

Personally I don't trust that kind of personality like Saber with my all respect to everyone ,I saw some parts of the trial and this Fouad El-Mohandes act is so silly and I am not convinced with it

I don't know but I can think the president won't read this message

The first memorial service

El-Falali family held for its son memorial service in Misr El-Gadida area where they live in the Omar Abd El-Aziz Mosque last Wednesday , reports said that they held it only for one hour as very few family members had attended the service.

Ironically it was the same Mosque where the Ashraf Marwan funeral was held

Now to the exclusive news of Egyptian Chronicles On the phone

One of the El-Falalis had left a comment "actually three" today in my blog , here is the link and I asked him/her to share with us their side of the story , of course I understand their anger and sadness but this sort of charges must be dealt with away from emotions ,I wish that he / she answers my request even in Arabic

3 comments:

  1. I believe that one's crediblity is greatly influenced by his intellectual level, his thought processing. Are you hoping to get any credible clues in the El Falali case from somebody like that who worte those comments. Oh please. Give me a break. Dont say it is a language barrier, however it was a smart idea from you to offer him that alternative. I am so impressed that you still checking comments comming to your old posts. Dr. SR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we ALL.. ALL ( Same3ni yalli fe bali?) make a promise to edit in a word program, CHECK SPELLING, then copy and past before we spit all those horrible disgusting misspilling in a respectful blog like this. You are making the English Engleezzee.There is a lot of foreigners reading this. Kasaftoona

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SR, if He or she from the Falalis then it will be a good opportunity , anyhow I know I could not trust anyone who comes and comments ,but it won't do any harm

    @anonymous,if you mean me I assure you that I am using WLW windows Live writer with the spelling check in it ,

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.