Saturday, February 23, 2008

The UAR in Newsreel

I did not live the event and I wanted to know more about it unbiased from different sources , I learned from the Egyptian Royalty researches that the best source to watch these events live is through the old newsreel and thus I digged and I found couple of videos about the New UAR in 1958 , I even found newsreel about the separation ,well I will let that comes in time ,We are now remembering the Union , by the way all these Newsreels are British expressing the British Point view Anti-Nasser , you will feel it
P.S I am not a Nasserite, I am an Egyptian who wants to know her history right









Look out for this clip especially Nasser went to vote by himself choosing himself for himself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.